Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

Color Palette Question

My son races motocross and has a guy who does awesome custom bike graphics. He wants his 2013 graphics to match the specific blue that is on his Chevy Colorado pick-up truck. Our graphics guy said he goes by the "Roland Colory System Library". So where can I see all the different shades of blue in that library in order to match up with a Chevy color code?

I was just looking in my Flexidesigner 10 and the Roland color library is installed in it as well as Flexistarter 8.6

Coreldraw 5 has it installed,

Also VersaWorks

maybe this will help also:

http://www.rolandmed...tail.html?id=70

I just looked into my advanced settings, for the color library of Roland in Flexi

I was just looking in my Flexidesigner 10 and the Roland color library is installed in it as well as Flexistarter 8.6

Coreldraw 5 has it installed,

Also VersaWorks

maybe this will help also:

http://www.rolandmed...tail.html?id=70

I just looked into my advanced settings, for the color library of Roland in Flexi

I don't have a roland system, my graphics guy does, but he lives far away and I can't go to his house. How can I see the different shades of navy blue from the roland color chart while in my own home? Just like bringing home paint strips from Lowes.

What design software do you have? As stated above, many of the design softwares already have the Roland color library in it. Even if you have to download a trial version of Corel or Adobe Illustrator. It will be there. The Roland Color Library is in them

Or contact a printer or your graphics guy, have him print out the navy blues for you, pay his shipping to send to you.

Thanks for the replies. I have signblazer elements that I use for my Creation P-cut. i will try downloading the trial versions first then see if I need to have him send me some samples. Thanks again.....

Unfortunately downloading anything won't help. You'll need him to send you the print out from his printer. That's the beauty of Roland's color library. It's printed directly from the shops printer so you know exactly what color you're getting. If you just download the library it won't display the correct printed colors, and if you print them on your printer they won't be the same either since every printer and ink combination prints differently on the given media.

• Like 1