Sign in to follow this  
Dgaree

RTape Aplitape 4075 -Can't use where can I sell it?

Hi all. I am a newbie, but have come a long way in the past 7 months thanks to this forum. I purchased a 12 inch roll and a 24 inch roll of RTape Aplitape 4075, but then realized it was the wrong kind to be using with Oracal vinyl. Just doesn't stick well to it. Anyways, does anyone know the best way to try and sell it.Is there a place somewhere on the forum to list items? I paid over $75 for them both, but used a VERY small portion of each and am unable to return it to USCutter. Would just like to recoup some funds :-)

Thanks!

my question for you is,, what type of Oracal vinyl are you using this tape on? That is high tack tape, and you should have no problems, with it sticking to most Oracal vinyl such as 651, 751 etc. If it is not sticking to regular vinyl, then there must be a problem somewhere. If the tape is bad, then I can't imagine anyone wanting it. I only use medium tack tape, because high tack is too much, for my use. And I sell large full side vehicle graphics. And don't want my customers to have problems trying to pull the transfer tape off the vinyl.

STANDARD PAPER

HIGH TACK

REPOSITIONABLE

WIDTHS: 1.25-60 in (32-1524 mm)

LENGTH: 100 yds. (91.4 m)

THICKNESS: 4.0-4.5 (100-113)

ALL PURPOSE TAPE

Standard weight saturated paper with high tack natural latex adhesive the original "R Tape All Purpose Application Tape." Popular choice for every day sign shop applications. Available in 20 precisely-slit Factory Cut Roll sizes.

SUITABLE FOR:

- All-purpose application tape for sign shops

- Small and medium plotter cut lettering and printed graphics

- User-friendly easy unwind and clean tearing features

- Holds up very well in wet method applications

I use it mostly for oracal 631. It stuck to it, but the edges would never stay down. I read other discussions and they recommended the oracal brand and it sticks to the oracal vinyl with no problems.