I am making decals for my own club. I don't need to charge for weeding, designing etc. But I do need to charge for the decal. It is 3" x 6", single color. What would be a good price for something of this size? Thanks!

5 bucks give or take.. I usually charge about 1.00 per inch on the long side.. single color.

• Like 1

Something like that I would only charge like $1.50 for if they are doing a large order of them. But hell, if you can get $5/piece, go for that!

yea the more they order, start giving a discount. Everyone loves discounts!

I did a decal for myself yesterday, i charged myself, 1.00 per inch, it was about 7 inchs, so i charged myself, 7.00, then gave myself a $3.00 discount, for being a first time customer, which leaves $4.00, then I said i would be returning for more, so i gave myself another $2.00 discount, which leaves $2.00, then I said since i was such a nice guy i would drop off another $2.00!

Now Myself is a happy customer, and I have no profit. :huh:

• Like 2

yea the more they order, start giving a discount. Everyone loves discounts!

I did a decal for myself yesterday, i charged myself, 1.00 per inch, it was about 7 inchs, so i charged myself, 7.00, then gave myself a $3.00 discount, for being a first time customer, which leaves $4.00, then I said i would be returning for more, so i gave myself another $2.00 discount, which leaves $2.00, then I said since i was such a nice guy i would drop off another $2.00!

Now Myself is a happy customer, and I have no profit. :huh:

Haha, I hate to see what happens when this customer complains...

I was going to post the formula that jpsegura posted. Its my quick off the cuff pricing. I also use this link if I have my phone or access to my computer. http://www.thesignex...Calculator.html This site and that formula are very close. I would also give a discount if its a large quantity.