piscespokerbrat

Revolution Season Opener

Anyone else watch this tonight? I must say, the hype behind the series was pretty good. However, I have to say, I am not very impressed with the acting. I don't know if I am going to tune in next week or not....

• Like 3

I didn't watch it. I've found that most new shows though take a couple of episodes for the charactors to develop. Lost was like that for me the first season. Give it a chance, it may get better.

• Like 1

I didn't watch it. I've found that most new shows though take a couple of episodes for the charactors to develop. Lost was like that for me the first season. Give it a chance, it may get better.

Breaking Bad was that way for me.... Took me about 6 episodes before I was hooked.... Justified was also this way... I agree it takes a while for them to "unroll" the whole story line and get in you touch with the characters.

Ya, I get antsy with new no-name actors. Although, a classic example, I happened to see Office Space when it first first came out (before it was a cult classic), and I just loved and still love that movie. Half of those actors were unknowns (not now of course). In any case, I'm gonna give this show a couple of more episodes and see how I feel about it then.