ive tried playing with it a bit, but it seems like nomatter what the offset, there is always a fraction of a milimeter of vinyl that does not get cut, and makes the weeding process a lot harder when it comes to small text, etc....

any suggestions from refine users using signcut?

thanks a ton!

The carriage is on its tracks I assume? Using the back position for the blade holder?

I have the same problem with my pcut. I've tried .00, .10, .15, .20, and .25. Everything from text as big as 1 1/2" to 1/4" always seem to have a little piece on each letter that didn't make a complete cut. I just assumed this was the norm...

That may be cutting it close to what these can handle. Jerry from signblazer had a post awhile back about size of text and what blade to use. Can't remember what it was under though. You have turned down the speed of cutting right?

Mine is set to 0.012

Some sign software has an "overcut" setting that will just a certain distance past the start/stop point.  This eliminates the problem.  Maybe get new software.

Although I didn't test it on a lot of things, when I tried the demo of SignBlazer, it seemed to me like it produced a better cut.  Long term use might have proved that theory wrong but the few things I cut with it I turned out good.  I can get SignCut to do OK, but it seems to leave the uncut tab on a regular basis.  You might try the demo of SignBlazer and see if that helps you with the problem.

yes, I do believe signblazer has an overcut feature, flexi 8.1 and up does, and I believe one or two other programs do too.