Sign in to follow this  
qmmllc

Same font name

Sign blazer has a Stencil font installed that is somewhat rounded. I installed another stencil font (true type) that is squared and more 'military' looking. How do I get sign blazer to select my new font (everytime I type the font name it shows the samples of the correct one, but when I select it, it jumps to the original installed stencil font) and or remove original stencil font??? - the sign blazer fonts do not show up on my windows control panel fonts.

Where exactly are you typing in the font name? When I choose a font in SB, I click on the "TEXT" button

and the text dialog box will pop up which shows the list of available fonts and I would select the font that way.

That is how I select the fonts as well, but NONE of the fonts I have installed into Windows shows up on the list in SB (have done mulitple restarts after font installs, but they never appear on SB list of fonts) - For example if I want to have ADRIAN font, I type out my text in any given font, select it, open text box, type in 'ADRIAN' into the 'closest equivalent font name' box, click 'arrow button' and press enter and my text is now ADRIAN. The problem with STENCIL is that SB already has installed Stencil font so when I click 'arrow button' it switches to that Stencil font that is shown from SB preinstalled fonts and not the one I want.

For now, I have bypassed the problem by doing my text work in another program, saving it as .eps and then exporting into SB. Long road, but was able to at least complete the customers job.