Pcrat

First time with US Cutter. and im pretty sure the last

That is not a solid answer... Flexi 8. .. Flexi comes in Flexisignpro... FlexiExpert, FlexiSign. Flexi letter, and Flexistarter. And comes In 8.1, 8.5, 8.6, So,, I ask you once again, what software are you using and on what operating system? What driver?

Not all versions are compatible with different operating systems.. So which are you using?

Flexisign Pro 8 1v1

I had to download a flexisign driver pack from Uscutter

Operating system is WIndows xp Pro Service Pack 3.

Yea its weired.. i just did 3 small jobs.. again all worked fine. at around 4" squared. but once they get larger. it fails.

Im uploading a video should be done in a bit..

hmm maybe it is the software..

Ok heres the vid, its just a short clip showing it flowing all the way over, and ya can hear the grinding noise.. this is when i did it at about 12" X 8"

it should only be using about the first 15 inches of the cutter give or take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlIJ8opA3zU&feature=youtu.be

Never updated before. the guy said it he never had a problem with it. ( bought flexisign used)

He used it on an xp machine. Dont know how or where to update. maybe i should get my money back and try a different software. something newer for the newer cutters.

your cutter is doing what Flexi is telling it to do. That is what you should be looking at. Not the cutter.

nevermind... got it

Now my flow control is set to None. but some people say put that as hardware....

nope that didnt fix it.....

some big jobs will run but alot wont....

nope... crap.. i dont get it... this is just odd. sign blazer just wont import any eps file hardly....

ok... well it has to be the Desktop. My buddy is comming over who sold me Flexi, were gonna install it on my vista laptop. Its much newer and see how that goes. the desktop just a pile "obama"

testing......please hold.......

Ok. Windows Vista Home, 64Bit Dual Core. AMD Cpu.

flexi with the roland pnc1000 driver. it works flawlesly!

Thanks skeeter. Its much appreciated.

nope... crap.. i dont get it... this is just odd. sign blazer just wont import any eps file hardly....

they have to be version 8 .eps, Signblazer has not been updated. Import the files into Flexi and export them out as an .eps file

ok... well it has to be the Desktop. My buddy is comming over who sold me Flexi, were gonna install it on my vista laptop. Its much newer and see how that goes. the desktop just a pile "obama"

It might be hit or miss on Vista. Flexi software was not updated to Vista until version 8.5