Sign in to follow this  
troyr

need some help saving file after node edit

can anyone guide me in the right direction? i have some artwork that needs some editing. after using node edit im having trouble saving what i have done. also while using node edit if im not done,can i save what i have done and go back to finish?

I don't think its the file, because you said you could node edit it. What happens when you try to save it?

yes i know thats the file on my desktop. i already have it in sb. i would like to do some touch ups but when i go to save the work that has already been done,it wont save it. wanting to know what i am doing wrong

The reason I asked for you to post the .eps file is so I can download it and see what is going on with it.

how do i send the eps file one? when i go to save it,it will ask to save it to sb. after i save it i go to look for it and its not there.

So it will save it, where is it saving it? When you click the open file, where does it open to look? Maybe the open file is not looking where you saved it, just a thought. By default SB saves to c:\sbd files which is where you should be opening files from also. Just a thought.

yes u are right cowboy,thats where im saving it too.and that is by default.when i go to that file it is not there. thats the problem im having.is there a way to take the eps file from signblazer and post it onn here so i can show what im working with?

thanks eveyone for your input.i guess my problem was that when i went to look for the file i looked under import and did not find it.finally i hit open and there it was.