Sign in to follow this  
Stealth

Is Signblazer E compatable with Liyu SC631E cutters?

Hi Guys,

I have been using a Redsail MH1351 cutter for many years but it has given me alot of trouble over this time. Its finally died on me so im looking at getting a cheaper smaller cutter.

I have found a Liyu cutter for sale cheaply around my way (not what i'd usually go for but its at a very good price) but as i use signblazer i am wondering if signblazer elements will still work with this cutter?

The actual model is a:

LIYU Vinyl Cutter / Cutting Plotter SC631E With Optical Eye 28 inch

Any help is much appreciated

Should be.

Since you're already running SBE, have you checked to see if that cutter listed in cutter setup?

i was with my old MH1351 cutter before it died. (case of stick with what you know)

Although this Liyu cutter is cheap (and thats what i need) i have started to second guess if i should bother or not. Been searching the forums and people seem to have a lot of trouble with them :/

After the trouble ive had with my redsail cutter im very nervous about getting a new one so any surggestions on fairly decent cheap cutters that are easy to use with SBE would be appreciated (although im still looking through the forum now) Plenty of MH cutters about but worried i'll get another bad one

LiYu SF631 is listed in my SBE cutter setup configuration list.

Is it listed in your version of SBE?

What price is being asked?