egobuster1

signblazer cutting troubles

for some reason nothing i cut in signblazer seems to possible to weed especially small text, i cant get offsets to work it doesnt seem but im not as worried about that as if i could get it overcut a tad on everything because when weeding there is always some little part that isnt fully cut through and its cost me hundred in vinyl trying to get it to weed

cutter is a refine mh721

It doesn't really matter if it small text or big text. This last design was 5 letters and the graphic was 3 inches high and 6 inches wide

As for blade adjustment I'm not really sure wafts left to adjust. I move the blade out any and it cuts through vinyl I move blade out farther it doesn't cut the vinyl at all

SignBlazer doesn't have overcut like FLexi does. You need to adjust your offset.

Are you 100% positive that the blade holder is allowing the blade to spin freely? Sometimes a very miniscule piece of vinyl can get hung up inside that. It happened to me last week, and was virtually invisible, but sure enough, it was keeping my blade from moving around correctly.

nope theres nothing in it ive taken the sheath off the blade holder and scraped it with my knifes and theres nothing inside it or around the blade, with the blade in the holder it seems as it spins around pretty effortlessly when i touch it.

as for offset i dont really seem to have any difference whethre the offset is 0 ,.25 or .40