Sign in to follow this  
kristy579

Hard Hat Decal

I have lurked in the background for awhile now. This is my first post. Here is a decal I made for my husbands hard hat. (he is a coal miner)

post-19927-0-85566000-1341730413.jpg

• Like 1

I like that. Being from WV I can appreciate why you made it.

• Like 1

I have to admire someone who can wad up in those little cars and ride for half and hour or more to work in a space so tight i just cringe! And its just a normal day! This ol boy is too big for those little spaces. LOL ;D

I like that. Being from WV I can appreciate why you made it.

I have made several in memory for the ubb miners that was lost on 4/5/10 and you being from near the Sago tragedy you probably have made several for your area . I have made several for my grandsons mining hat and cars .

I have lurked in the background for awhile now. This is my first post. Here is a decal I made for my husbands hard hat. (he is a coal miner)

Nice work where are you from I am in southern WV. Heart of the mining industry in WV.

Dan

Nice work where are you from I am in southern WV. Heart of the mining industry in WV.

Dan

We are in Southern IL. Tons of miners in our area. I have done alot for friends and family now getting the orders in :)