Coaster36

Cant open eps in signblazer after saved in inkscape.

For some reason, and its driving me crazy I cant open an eps I created in inkscape into signblazer. It must be something so stupid that im doing. Ive dont this task a lot of times before. For some reason it just wont open now.

Would someone mind trying it in signblazer or resaving in inkscape or tell me what im doing wrong.

suburban_taxiRTC.eps

suburban_taxiRTC.svg

Its not a vector? When I open the svg file in inkscape it has nodes. I assumed it was a vector. I think im having a brain fart. Its not turning out to be a good saturday.

Its not a vector? When I open the svg file in inkscape it has nodes. I assumed it was a vector. I think im having a brain fart. Its not turning out to be a good saturday.

the .eps ONLY has nodes around the square, The image it's self has no nodes. It looks like you just saved the bitmap as an .eps file without vectoring it.. Or you deleted the real vector file and kept the bitmap and saved it as an .eps.. Here is instructions for tracing an image

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/147/9/how-to-create-vector-images-with-inkscape.

I dont know what happened. Looked like you were right though. It has nodes in my inkscape but I just did a quick bitmap trace of the original and it opened this time in signblazer. Looks like 3 hours of editing the nodes was for nothing. Start from square one. The coffee is almost brewed. That should help...

Thats really weird, it shouldnt even have that square. It should just be the ovals. Something must have happened when saving with inkscape. Who knows. I need to get a better editing program, Im getting tired of open source.