tgbvinyl

Copyright Professional Sports

Okay, I searched for a hour and didn't find anything on here, People on Amazon and Ebay and a lot of decal website sell the logos of pro sports teams, and other popular companies and stuff. I'm mainly wondering about sports teams, how do you get permission for cut and sell those? Thanks!

most of those people don't have a license,on EBAY./Amazon.. Unless they are selling real licensed items. and just haven't been caught yet...They will some day. , Most Pro teams require a HUGE FEE to get a license. And you pay them a percent of your profits. You must meet there quota for sales...ALOT.., and make the decals to their quality and standards. Professionally done. You have a contract with them...

• Like 1

Guess I won't sell any sport decals, What about decals like the monster logo, the fox racing head, the shocker decal. and what about clip art I buy, I just wanna be sure before I sell anything and get in trouble!

Thanks Skeeter! When you buy clipart you buy the rights to use it correct?

As for stuff on this forum, in the graphic section. I'm assuming they put that on there given permission to use it?

NO, you do not purchase the rights to use copyright items on clipart., without the owners of the trademark/copyright permission...... Most items are put here to use, EXCEPT logos, copyright items,, that belong to a company. Somebody may put up a cool Chevy logo, BUT you don't have permission to sell them.