I have a potential customer who has several vans he wants lettered. Vinyl measures 7.5 sq ft each side single color relatively easy weed. He wants an RTA price and cost for install. I know what I want to charge him but I was unsure if I should offer some type of discount for multiple vehicles. Any ideas?

I would cut him a small break maybe like 10% off install or something..... Anything to make him a repeat customer....

• Like 1

I would cut him a small break maybe like 10% off install or something..... Anything to make him a repeat customer....

I agree. I did 5 vans for the local meals on wheels program..did a discount because of the work they do...and each one after the first went a little faster.The last one took about half the time that the first one did. Plus, I only had to design once. I came out very well on the entire job. AND guess what? A year later they got 2 more larger trucks and I got that job too.They are just now moving into a new building and I will be doing all of the signs,interior and exterior,and that is a BIG job.

So, the small discount I gave them (about 10%) paid off BIG TIME and I will probably be their only sign guy from now on. AND I get to go to all of their functions with free food.

• Like 1

I did a job for a large well known local carpet cleaning company gave them a decent break nothing huge.... A week later I got a letter in the mail stating how pleased they were with the work and the price and included a coupon to come clean my carpets for free and a voucher for dinner at a very very nice restaurant on the lake here.... I was completely blown away.... Turns out the price I did the 4 vans for was $325 cheaper then the last 4 they had done and they looked 100% better.... I think they will be a good life long customer...

• Like 1