Double A

Wet App Solution?

make you own, solution mixture is listed on internet, very simple mix of alcohol, dish soap and water

Diluted RapidTac

I try not to use the stuff at all.

If you go to the vinyl manufactures site and look about you'll find what they recommend.

From Arlon Handbook.

3 tsp (3 ml) clear, liquid detergent

1 gallon (4.54 litre) water

3 tsp (3 ml) IPA

From Oracal FAQ.

(Recommended ingredients for wet application fluid: one tsp. of traditional Joy® or Dawn® dish detergent to one quart of water. Detergent should not contain moisturizers, lotions, or bleaching agents.)

I've tried RapidTac and RapidTac2 - as well as mixing my own (both the arlon and the oracal version) as well as the formulas here on the forums....

I particularly LIKE the Splash mix- a bottle came with my graphtec cutter and it was nice... It isn't alcohol based but seems to dry just as fast as alcohol based sprays, the smell is pleasant (almost a mapleish smell) and gives it the definite appearance of being something that is designed for a special use (looks professional) and also is relatively inexpensive....

Soapy water, with alcohol, or just soapy water works, but just doesn't seem to dry if it is humid or cool outside... RapidTac can be tempermental depending on the weather and material but splash works better for me. Your mileage may differ. For 12$- TRY IT. Nice thing is, you can buy a spray bottle and mix it by the bottle- 1 oz to 15 oz water....