Sign in to follow this  
captivereefing

Hunting the Mopar Font

I'm hunting what I'm calling the Mopar font... I've managed to collect about 11K fonts, but don't seem to have anything real close to this...

post-21169-0-87511500-1338074955.jpg

The application is exactly as pictured above, but not for commercial / resale.. for my personal vehicle (just bought a new Challenger yesterday minus any graphics) and she needs a little customization.

Also in all reality even putting it on your own vehicle you are breaking copyright laws cause it is readily available from the manufacturer.

But look at places such as "brands of the world" for logos and all things copyrighted.

It is not a font. Custom drawn.

Go figure, the time I spent hunting a font was wasted, found a better pic and was able to trace it to get what I wanted perfectly.

Also in all reality even putting it on your own vehicle you are breaking copyright laws cause it is readily available from the manufacturer.

There may be some truth to that....

But look at places such as "brands of the world" for logos and all things copyrighted.

What if he were to change the colors of the font to some custom color that you couldnt get from mopar or dodge?