Bryonmax

Noisy start up on USCutter MH871-MK2

Hi Folks, small problem, in need of some help.

When ever I plug in the cutter, the cutter-head goes to the end of the track and makes a terrible noise for about 5 seconds. What can I do to fix this, thanks

Model: USCutter MH871-MK2

check it is on the rail, when mie came, it was off track and made a lot of noise AND cuts were terrible :P

Its cutting pretty decent but its just that start up noise. The head automatically goes to the right by default when the cutter is powered on, that is where the problem is, when it reaches the end it just makes a whole heap of noise for about 4 to 5 seconds

Its cutting pretty decent but its just that start up noise. The head automatically goes to the right by default when the cutter is powered on, that is where the problem is, when it reaches the end it just makes a whole heap of noise for about 4 to 5 seconds

I'll bet the metal strip the holds the belt end to the head is running into the cog sprocket. Do not recall the fix at the moment... but was either adjust the limit switch or adjust the head on the belt. But one or the other fixes it.

Found it, slight manufacturers fault where the head braces on the body of the cut off switch before forcing itself past that point and then activates the switch to stop the track from sliding.

Thanks, your info about the track being off made me look at that area

+++ Bumping the thread +++

Many people have asked here on the Forums if these MH cutters are good units.

Bryonmax, (if you are still following this topic after you've overcome a slight out-of-the-box glitch), would it be possible to share your experience over the past month in using the MH machine? Provide some further feedback and give some of your impressions, it would be appreciated, I'm sure.