Lothurin

Confused about KeySpans

I'm looking at purchasing a USCutter SC Series Vinyl Cutter. I'm running a i7-970 PC with Windows 7 Home Premium. I keep reading about people having problems with USB connections and "chinese" printers.

My question about these Keyspan adapters they are selling for 35 dollars, are they the same as i could buy from another place online or locally? I plan to make my cutter purchase soon, next week sometime so any help would be great.

Thanks,

Loth

As long as it supports printer communication it will work. They make some that are just for PDA's you don't want that style. But remember if you buy a cheap off brand one with "chinese" drivers you may run into the same issue as just using a USB. $35 may seem a little high to some but if you factor in ALL the headaches and bad cuts it will save you later it is well worth it. I know people who have wasted way more then that in just time and material their first week cutting because the didn't want to spend a few extra dollars for the right adapter.

i have talked with uscutter everytime i call about keyspans they always tell me most times its setting and it should always work usb