legokcen

Versa Camm SP-300V question

I have been looking to invest in a printer/cutter. I have had experience with the Versa Camm and am pretty happy with it. I found a deal on a website that didn't seem believable, but now I can't get info on the specific series they have.

This is the SP-300V. I've looked at the 300i but I'm not seeing any Roland info on the v.

http://www.dutaprint...AMM-SP%252d300V

For $2480, it seems to be too inexpensive, unless the v series just is very basic. None the less, I couldn't get much information on it aside from on their page. I know the differences between the vs and i, I was just thrown off with this and price.

This is a hobby and side business, so I wasn't thinking of expanding much, but I realize now that I may have the opportunity to do so with printing. Any help would be appreciated. Is this something to look into or would I be disappointed with the V?

It is a scam. I came across a website that was selling equipment for crazy low prices last year just like this one. The other website got shut down and they made a new one. Don't even think about it, they will ask you for a bank transfer for payment. Stay away.

I agree scam, prices that low, just to take your money. You can see what REAL prices would be, at other sellers sites. Don't lose your money...

Thanks, I should have spent more time looking at their website. The fact that it is in Indonesia would have ruled it out and raised the scam flag. No phone contact either, only email. I appreciate the help. You all and this site have always been good to me.