Fastbreak9

Does anyone have a vector or template for a small scoreboard

Does anyone have anything like this??

I can only cut these in one color... the background color doesn't matter just the numbers and lettering and not the red one just the blue and green.

Thank You

You will need to learn how to make them at some point . That is very easy to make with any software . if any of the above are ok if in 1 color , change all the colors to the same or combine the graphic .

I am trying to learn how to make them myself. I would like to create the scoreboard vrpro made but just in black and white. I'm trying to male it in Corel Draw but not sure how to do it or where to learn how.

Thanks for any advice.

In SignBlazer , you could send that to the cutter , then choose all the colors & it would cut it in whatever color vinyl you loaded or you could change all the colors to 1 color . You could use " combine " in Signblazer where that would make it a 1 color decal . To make it from scratch , I would make a large rectangle the size you want . make a small rectangle & duplicate so you have 21 . Put them together & add the #s inside . Group or combine , then duplicate that . Add SCORE TOWER in a vertical line . Align all that , then group or combine again . There are several other ways i would do that , but that is the easiest to explain . Terms for the tools are different in each software .. I only use SignBlazer , so you will have to see what Corel calls them .

In SignBlazer , you could send that to the cutter , then choose all the colors & it would cut it in whatever color vinyl you loaded or you could change all the colors to 1 color . You could use " combine " in Signblazer where that would make it a 1 color decal . To make it from scratch , I would make a large rectangle the size you want . make a small rectangle & duplicate so you have 21 . Put them together & add the #s inside . Group or combine , then duplicate that . Add SCORE TOWER in a vertical line . Align all that , then group or combine again . There are several other ways i would do that , but that is the easiest to explain . Terms for the tools are different in each software .. I only use SignBlazer , so you will have to see what Corel calls them .

Thank you Rodger that helps a lot I wil try that... I have never used SignBlazer but I will try it. Thanks again

U are welcome :) . You should be able to do it in any software , just the names of the tools are different .