Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

looking for

im looking for a stand for a creation pcut 24 if anyone has one they would like to sell i am willing to buy, unless i can get the measurements of it and i will make my own thanks

If you have the plotter just take some measurements and build it to suit. I just built one for my Panther last week... made it as I wanted with twin basket a set of adjustable rollers, Think i have about 12 bucks in it total and 1 hour fab time. Going to build another one for the redsail plotter I picked up for next to nothing. If you like I can post a photo or two. Or you can go to US Cutter... Parts tab and buy a ready made stand for sixty give or take ten.. ;)

i would like to see a photo of your made one.. i'm looking to make one that holds 2 plotters both MH721's

Trying to get some idea's how i would go about doing it

Here are a couple not the best batteries were low. Will swap these for better later. It's made from 1" tube... 1/2 square and 1.5 angle four rubber cup washers screwed into legs for feet. The roller blocks are .5 thick Teflon the roller are pvc pipe with machined plugs in the end. They spin freely. The baskets are made of 1/4" rod bent into a U shape and push in and out. Sewed some fabric I bought at Wallmart.

post-17654-0-20293100-1333949003.jpg

post-17654-0-72337600-1333949035.jpg