reallyrad

how to cut multiple thing items on one color for same decal

Not sure if that makes sense, but I'm trying to make a decal - ONE decal, but my cutter is showing me it is cutting in three different ones. I only want it to cut once, I've tried several things to combine all items, select all items, etc, but not getting the output I want.

Does anyone know of a video or how to combine all these items for one cut.

Thanks in advance,

Belinda

Belinda,

Make sure you are not set to cut by color. If so change that or make everything the same color. What program are you using? It can get confusing at times.You will have to view the file in other than wire frame to know.

Mark

yes what markwq was saying will help and also post the file so we can look at it. Maybe there is something in the file that is set wrong. i had one the other day spent about 3 hours trying to fix sent it to a friend and in 2 seconds he said here it is fixed. had a combine or something set with 2 copies over the file.

in whatever program you are using, check and make sure it has the correct size of vinyl you are using. For example, if your cutting software is set up for a 15" roll but you have a 24" decal, it will tile it over x-number of tiles

Is this what you were wanting. The crosshairs are not straight do you want me to clean this up. I assume you want the hoof prints cut out like that since you said one color. If this is what you need let me know and I'll get it cleaned and ready for cut. Although if cutting small the various smalls dots should be removed also. Anyways let me know.

One more thing. When you say wrong output, do you mean it is cutting the decal correct, but cutting more than one decal. Or do you mean the one decal is not getting cut right?

post-23934-0-00551600-1332711755.jpg

Yes, I knew the lines weren't straight, I'm still playing with it, yes this is what I want one decal the hooves and dots are coming out when I peel it, I am looking for just one decal from this. If you want to clean it up that's fine, I really appreciate all the help, but can you tell me what to do to make sure it's not set up to cut by color? I'm not sure how to tell??? Thanks

OCD Vinyl I mean it's try to cut in three different decals, I guess because it's trying to cut, white, black and red..instead of combining all for one cut.

Ok I understand maybe this should help. Cuttable eps is attached. I made to different versions, not sure what you wanted. As far as signblazer is concerned I haven't used it, sorry. But like others have stated it should be a cut by color setting. If this file doesn't work let me know, I'll see what I can do.

post-23934-0-00945200-1332714836.jpg

CrsHarEPS.eps

not working :( -- how do I make my file go to that? What should I look for in the menu? I also use inkscape, to convert my files from jpeg to eps, and have tried working it there and converting, but it still doesn't work.....

Hmm. What do you mean not working? Is it still cutting odd or can you not even open it? Also did you download the eps attached? Or did you just save the jpeg? You want the .eps attached.

There isnt a setting to make it look like that unfortunately. I just remade a lot of it. Also I'm not much for teaching, I'm a doer, you probably wouldn't want me as a teacher. That being said I will do what I can to make the file work for you unless someone figures something out quicker.

You need to eliminate the white circle because it has an extra line going through it. draw a new circle that size and place it back in the center of the larger one. select the entire image and go to arrange> combine.