Sign in to follow this  
Beavis97

Help Vectorizing This

I was wondering if anyone could help me vector this to cut in signblazer or tell me how to do it..

post-6602-0-15151900-1332550006.jpg

Keeping in mind the purpose and spirit of this forum, here is some REAL help:

• Like 2

Thank you..Thats was alot better than having someone do it..I really like to learn this stuff so that all pointed me in the right direction and got it done..I am going to the cutter now to check it out on some scrap

Thanks again For your help BannerJohn

Looks great...If you ever need stuff print and contoured I wholesale stuff to others here on the forum.I also print pattern vinyl for you to cut in weed also..I have more than 500,000 patterns to choose from..If you need anything let me know...Very reasonable rates per sq foot....GREAT job looks good.. Always feels good to learn and do it yourself..Makes it worth the fight to get it done...

Looks great...If you ever need stuff print and contoured I wholesale stuff to others here on the forum.I also print pattern vinyl for you to cut in weed also..I have more than 500,000 patterns to choose from..If you need anything let me know...Very reasonable rates per sq foot....GREAT job looks good.. Always feels good to learn and do it yourself..Makes it worth the fight to get it done...

I will keep that in mind..I do have someone that will be needing some printed stickers for RC cars.I had used transfer Express last time, but would like to keep it here if I could use someone here with the same kind of results. How do you take payment?

Looks good..happy I could help. Remember,practice makes perfect.

Looks good..happy I could help. Remember,practice makes perfect.

Thanks.. Yeah it does.. And I like trying to figure things out..Just sometime I need to be pointed towards the right direction..lol.. I used Illustrator for doing it.

I will keep that in mind..I do have someone that will be needing some printed stickers for RC cars.I had used transfer Express last time, but would like to keep it here if I could use someone here with the same kind of results. How do you take payment?

I usually take cc or debit at time the order is placed..When you get ready to place the order I will give you telephone and contact number...I charge actual shipping with no packing fees..Plus what ever you might order..LOL...

Good luck and glad we all learned something on this thread...

stetson5331