Sign in to follow this  
Abbitt

Zencut Black and Signblazer?

Just got a new zencut black.

Was wondering if this cutter will work with signblazer? On the uscutter.com website it clearly states it does but when i go into selecting the cutter on Signblazer (latest updated one) Zencut black is not an option .

Im very used to working with signblazer so id like to continue using it if possible.

Is there anyway to go around this or should i just get new software or return the cutter ?

Any help is useful.

Thanks guys.

Few suggestions that may help and that stumped me on my first install.

On the actual cutter under the "Misc" options make sure USB Printer is set to "common usb mode" it comes factory set to zencut usb mode.

Also with your cutter plugged in and turned on, go to printers and check your zen cut Printer Properties, under ports make sure USB 001 is checked.

Then when you are in sign blazer under cutter setup select usb001 as your output device, zencut will not be listed in the list of devices but I have Refine MH721 selected and it works without a hitch.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the replies guys. Im going to give those a shot in a second and see what happens.!

Few suggestions that may help and that stumped me on my first install.

On the actual cutter under the "Misc" options make sure USB Printer is set to "common usb mode" it comes factory set to zencut usb mode.

Also with your cutter plugged in and turned on, go to printers and check your zen cut Printer Properties, under ports make sure USB 001 is checked.

Then when you are in sign blazer under cutter setup select usb001 as your output device, zencut will not be listed in the list of devices but I have Refine MH721 selected and it works without a hitch.

Hope this helps.

Did all this . But nothing. When i hit cut it just doesn't move. And also the printer icon pops up and when i click that the status of it says "Error"

Im using a WIndows vista laptop 32bit if that makes a difference.

Could you go to (cutter -> set up -> and then list me your cutter and output device?)

Mines coming up as "Newstar Omega OM-60" ? Is that correct when you choose the Refine MH721?

I also tried this on my old signblazer I have and attempted to use Refine MH721 and nothing.

Wish this thing wasnt so difficult to setup. If i knew that before hand would have just went with a graphtec.

here is the install info for Vista

http://start.uscutter.com/zencut/vista

Here are Zencut Black drivers also

http://support.uscut...ws-xp--vista--7

Thanks for that, but already tried it all. Nothing still. Wont recognize the cutter and send to cut.

Think i will be giving a call to us cutter see if i can get the graphtec bundle as everyone ive read has been happy with theres.

Thanks for that, but already tried it all. Nothing still. Wont recognize the cutter and send to cut.

Think i will be giving a call to us cutter see if i can get the graphtec bundle as everyone ive read has been happy with theres.

Have you tried it with Signcut?

Have you tried it with Signcut?

Yeah Zencut isnt in there and tried using GCC cutters as well and wont read.

I did find this on another site

The ZenCut Black has not been updated in SignCutPro yet. However you will get perfect performance out of the ZenCut Black by selecting GCC as the manufacturer and Jaguar IV-61 as the driver.

On a 64 bit system you need to remember to set the cutter for 64 bit installation. You need to take the cutter into offline mode and hit the MISC button and cycle through the menu using the arrow keys until you get to USB Printer Communication type it will probably be set to original you need to set it to common. Once set it will tell you to replug your usb connection. Go ahead and unplug the usb connection from the side of the cutter and plug it in again. Try re-installing the drivers that came with the cutter.

In the printers folder on your machine you need to right click the ZenCut Black Printer and get properties on it, goto the ports tab and make sure the printer is set to the first available USB Virtual Port and not LPT1...