SurberSigns

is this vinyl plotter right for me??

after i put it on the CD i opened it up and it asked me to run it... says only 1 installation per computer or 1 allowed.

should i not run it and run it on a laptop to test the machine first?

well the links im going to say not found on here.

do you have a direct link that works for sure?

after i put it on the CD i opened it up and it asked me to run it... says only 1 installation per computer or 1 allowed.

should i not run it and run it on a laptop to test the machine first?

well the links im going to say not found on here.

do you have a direct link that works for sure?

you can put it on as many computers as you want, it is an unlimited trial, and no longer in business.

ok im going to download it as soon as i get one... worst case, if i sell something for my car today i may just order the 28' from the website with stand.

Go over to her house with $160 in cash, and get the unit. This isn't rocket science.

It's brand new, it will run with signblazer, you can play around with it, make some money, learn a bit, figure out if you want to get a stand later, in the meantime you'll be fine just sitting it onto a counter or desktop until you decide how you intend to configure your cutting studio, including weeding table, taping area, sign-assembly, etc.

The main thing a stand offers is a set of feed-rollers to hold the vinyl.

You probably could build something with broom handles as rollers, that would sit right behind the cutter on the desk --

Spender%20für%20Übertragungsfolien%20bis%2031cm.jpg

she lives 2 hous away... she would be at her parents which is an hour drive for me but i can see if i can still test it.

she lives 2 hous away... she would be at her parents which is an hour drive for me but i can see if i can still test it.

Bring your laptop with signblazer loaded, that's the key to being sure everything is fine.

Good luck.

Let us know how things went after you get back from your little road trip.

i jus finally placed my order :D from uscutter..... thought long and hard... this is what i ordered: and came out to be $285 with shipping included..

USCutter MH-Series Vinyl Cutter

Model: 28" with stand

GreenStar Layflat Classic Transfer Tape - Assorted Widths

Model: 4in x 100yd roll

GreenStar Intermediate Calendered Vinyl 24" x 10 Yard Roll, 3mil

Color: -GS053 Olympic Blue

anybody know if this is good stuff?? and good deal? this company is an hour away from me to...

http://www.ebay.com/...=item41636ea816

should i get that?? its not that long though.... i need to get several colors because ill be making car vinly. mainly 6x2 inch stickers....

what should i do? cheapest route.

Congratulations.

Let us know how much you enjoy it when it arrives, and if everything is what you expected.

post-21408-0-74410300-1331764949.jpg

are their proper instructions on how to use the machine exactly.. i used em for 4 years in graphic arts but still want to read.

and how to save as much vinyl when cutting. i dont want to cut something small and waste a big piece.

are their proper instructions on how to use the machine exactly.. i used em for 4 years in graphic arts but still want to read.

and how to save as much vinyl when cutting. i dont want to cut something small and waste a big piece.

In SignBlazer if I have a small piece & dont want to waste vinyl them I cut a few of them.. just to make it across my vinyl.

I have a Redsail 721? Its a 24 inch cutter .. so I cut 3 or 4 pieces and keep them for a "Rainy" day so to speak..

Thats what "I" do...