Sign in to follow this  
Ruttenit

New and need help please

I am using signblazer and i have my logo that i made along time ago that I want to cut out. I do not have a scanner or anything. Can somone help me with the art work getting it ready to cut out? I only neet the logo part not the words, I can do that much lol. Thanks To any help.

Jay, I have learned a lot watching your tutorials. Just wanted to say thank-you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help but I still can't get it. like I said I have the font I can just type it in and add the shadows I CANT get the logo part to look right. Thats all I need to to start cutting. Its my company logo but all of the files I have are way to small and get bured when you try to blow it up. I am to the point that I would pay somone to get it ready for signblazer for my!!! I need asap I am running out of time!!

Thanks for the help but I still can't get it. like I said I have the font I can just type it in and add the shadows I CANT get the logo part to look right. Thats all I need to to start cutting. Its my company logo but all of the files I have are way to small and get bured when you try to blow it up. I am to the point that I would pay somone to get it ready for signblazer for my!!! I need asap I am running out of time!!

here is your man, great quality at reasonable prices Drakesis member here

http://www.excaliburcreations.com

Use PolyLine in SignBlazer to re-create that. Create some Guide Lines so your lines are straight. To create Guide Lines, hold your left mouse button down in the ruler area and release where you want them. In the bottom left of the screen is the setting for Snap to Guideline. Here is a video.

http://screencast.com/t/orLDPmjxPj

Jay

post-1636-0-37244800-1330797500.png