i was cutting with my laserpoint and had some stickers that were not cut all the way threw never have had a problem with this before.iI got to looking and where you tighten up the screw when u put the blade holder in is broke. I have looked on here and it looks like i need the style that does not have the rod on it but my question is how do i undo and rehook the white wire that runs to it?:huh:?that supplies the red laser dot...thanks

I suggest putting in a support ticket with UScutter. They would get you going pretty fast.

Years ago I broke one on a pcut I had and while waiting for the part fixed it with some J & B weld glue and it worked great. You mix it together then just take a toothpick and put what you need to glue it back without getting it all over and the important part wait until its fully cured don't be in a hurry to try it ...

Put on your MacGyver hat & use a hose clamp , drill & use a set screw etc & use some ingenuity to get you by until you get the new part . I have seen " temporary " repairs last 4-ever .

Put on your MacGyver hat & use a hose clamp , drill & use a set screw etc & use some ingenuity to get you by until you get the new part . I have seen " temporary " repairs last 4-ever .

ya done did that..i planned on getting the new part but was just wondering how you would rehook the laser dot because looking at the picture of a new part it looks like i might not have the option to use that anymore...