knucklebucket

question about signblazer

so I bought an mh series 365 cutter and got the signblazer disc with it. it says if I try to install on more than one computer it may cause the orginal installation not to work? is this true. I would like to put it on my pc at work so I can work on some stuff while I am at work is it possible?

You can installon on as many computers as you like.

It runs in a trial mode that never runs out.

SB is no longer supported at this stage since the developer passed away several years ago.

It only says you can load on one pc as default... Go ahead and load on as many pc's as you want, most people here do :)

I'm new to the cutting world..i recently purchased a mh-871 and i am using sign blazer at the moment until i can figure out sign cut..my problem is i started to make a decal and is 2 colors..when i click in the first color it sends it to the cutter..but when i go the second color and click for it to cut it keeps cutting the first color graphic..another words no matter what one i send to the cutter it cuts the first color image..is there a way to completely reset the cutter or is there something i can do to fix this..very frustrated :/

When you make a post here on the forums, there is an option for "Attach Files" (if you don't see that, click on the "More Reply Options")

Just add it, and it should show up here.

• Like 1