I<3Cookie

Pcut 630 laserpoint blade holder

Hi everyone!

I have the Pcut 630 laserpoint cutter I'm not exactly sure if it's the same as the Uscutter laserpoint version, this is my new cutter. I figured out how to vectorize the images and send it to the cutter from my computer, but the problem is that the blade holder doesn't seem like it really fits. I'm not sure if I installed the one that came with it correctly; or if I'm supposed to use the roland blade holder.

Thanks for helping! :)

I have included pictures of what the blade holder/plotter pen looks on the cutter right now.

http://imageshack.us/g/37/dsc06344k.jpg/

No I tried pushing it down some more and that's how far it goes. I tried stretching out the bottom base but it felt like it was going to snap.

I know the edge of the plotter pen and blade holder is supposed to sync with the base but as much as I tried to push it down it just stops half way

It looks like the thumb screw hasn't been backed out (counter clockwise) enough. Also the blade holder doesn't seem like its the right one diameter to big. But the pen holder looks exactly like mine which is ok.

Hope this helps.

I have the same cutter, and I can tell you that the blade holder is not seated. Unscrew the thumb screw, there is a small lip on the blade holder, that should sit on the ledge above the thumb screw. When you unscrew the thumb screw, if it does not open wiggle it gently and it will open. See attached picdsc06345q.jpg