Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

Need 5000 8.5"x5.5" Postcard/flyers!!

Need 5000 2-Sided Full Color 8.5"x5.5" Post cards, Glossy on both signs, preferably before the 25th.

I have designs ready, cash in hand.

PM ME or email me at joe@3amcustoms.com if interested with a price, and time quote! Best I am finding is $242 shipped but would like to help a member if they can beat the price!

Nevermind, just ordered through them, being other forums said that those prices were less then their costs.

If your getting qty 5000 .... 2 sided full color prints that are 8.5" x 5.5" post cards..Thats .048 per piece... .024 per side...

Thats an outstanding price..I am a printer and the cost alone on double sided gloss paper is .08 per sheet...

Please let me know where your getting it from for that cost..I will wear out thier printing machines....I print more than 2,000,000 prints a year for my customers and my costs are WAAAAAY more than that cost...UNBELIEVABLE cost if it's true... Sounds way too good to be more than a fish tail..Would have to call the printer to believe it myself and make sure htere are no hidden fees..with the ole bait and switch method..But hey stranger things happen ya know...LOL

GotPrint.net

I got 1000 business cards from about a year ago, and they were 100% dead on, by that I mean, better then I expected. There were a ton of people on this forum and USC that were buying it from them too..

I am not trying to nickel and dime, just trying to offer someone else the service if they compete. Based on my previous purchase from them, I don't have any fears of anything being low quality.

http://gotprint.net/g/pricing.do