DI04

Really simple Question....

Okay so im using Flexi 10 starter...Im Making Numbers. How do I get a border around the numbers? Does making the stroke on the number behind work for making the outline? help please?

What im doing...

1)Making Number

2)Copying and pasting number (so 2 layers now)

3)Taking bottom and making Stroke wider.

4)Have an outline around original number.

Will the plotter cut around the stroke marks I put? giving me my outline when i layer the vinyl?

THANKS ALOT :)

A lot of people on here don't use Flexistarter... and I don't know what features Flexistarter10 has. Can't you design in inkscape.org or another design software and just import it into Flexistarter10? Look in the HELP section at the top of the Flexistarter10 layout screen. That's what it's for. I noticed they did add outline text to Flexistarter 10, so there should be some info on it. HELP> Help topics

In flexi 8 there is a tab on the top that say's "effects" click that and the drop down menu has outline in it. select your text and then select outline and a box will open to set the outline width and with or without backing, set these options and then check the box "keep original" and hit the check mark and it is done. hope this will help you.

In flexi 8 there is a tab on the top that say's "effects" click that and the drop down menu has outline in it. select your text and then select outline and a box will open to set the outline width and with or without backing, set these options and then check the box "keep original" and hit the check mark and it is done. hope this will help you.

this is what i was just going to say

skeeter my flexi8.6 has outline under effects and works fine i love flexi

agguilar in my flexi i click the cut tab and a window opens and in the options menu untick "advance after plot"

post-3058-0-39972000-1329670343.jpg

skeeter my flexi8.6 has outline under effects and works fine i love flexi

agguilar in my flexi i click the cut tab and a window opens and in the options menu untick "advance after plot"

This OP started this thread about Flexistarter10, and I am replying about Flexistarter.

When you are stating you have "Flexi8.6", you are not even giving the version you are speaking of. Flexi8.6 covers many versions. Starter, Letter, Expert, Designer. Sign. and Sign-Pro. Which version are you speaking of?

As I already stated I have Flexistarter 8.6v2 and it does not have outline for text, The only thing in my effects drop down is Contour Cut.