horse power graphic

window graphics and car graphics

I am looking at using 751 for most of my work. Will it cause problems on painted surface of cars. Alot of my work is going to be on race cars so what oracal would you all use. Trying to keep the preice down on the race cars cause ill b fixing them all the time with the drivers we have. Now if i was to use on the tow trucks what would you use for that. I dont want to peel paint off and have my wife the owner of the company killing me.

I'm pretty sure the rubbing and accidents will peel the paint faster than any vinyl you use. Please understand that 90% of the vinyls you will come to use were initially developed for automotive use.

what would you use for regular cars and trucks not racecars. I was looking at the greenstar for the racecars becouse of the cost. But ill also look at 651 for them. Will 751 peel paint on my car that i drive every day.

I mostly use 651 on all my vehicles & what I make for others . Some decals are 4 years old & still like original . If you use vinyl on the windows , the heat will effect the vinyl no matter what you use . Of course the better quality vinyl is superior . The adhesion seems to be the same with 651 & 751 . If bad paint any vinyl will lift it . Use a heat gun or some of the spray decal remover from Home dept etc to remove . only warning I have is the sun will not fade the paint not under the decals , so there will be a shawdow if you remove the decal after a year or so , especially with some color paints .