laynlowfbss

Sign cut's customer service is killing me!

I have been trying to re-new my license with sign cut pro for about a month now! It seems to take me about 15 trys just to get logged into my account ( always using the same info) and when I finally get into it, I pick the one year subscription, add to cart, enter my license number and email, click the add to cart, then a screen comes up saying that I have nothing in my cart. I tried contacting sign cut through their live support about a month ago. All they said was it dont expire until 1-6-12. Thats it! So I decided to wait until a littler closer. Yesterday, same problem. I contacted their live support. Never heard a thing from them but in my ticket log it says that "Kim" said it was solved. I tried again today with the same issue. Can anyone help me with this issue?:huh:

I dont have any problems with anything else other than that...... And that still dont explan the crappy customer service

no, but that is Signcut, Not UScutter. That is a different business.

Different country even..

Are you able to use Signblazer? It is FREE and can be downloaded here on the forum..

Maybe put a ticket into UScutter and they can contact Signcut for you.. might work.

I think I had it on an old compuer when I first bought the cutter and stuff from you guys but I never tried to use it. Iv changed to corel x5 , windows 7, and a new computer since then. Is it pretty good? simple to use?

most people use Signblazer on here, because they don't want to purchase new software, which can be very expensive. Many use it on windows 7, and new computers.

you do have to save your files back to an older version like version 8 eps, because Signblazer has not been upgraded for several years. Owner passed away..

Email Therese at therese@whisqu.se - She is with SignCut Sweden and VERY promptly will help you out!

A friend of mine had some issues MONTHS ago- and once she had heard about them, escalated and took care of it in about a little over a day and a half once management got involved.

I am sure they would take care of you as well very quickly.

• Like 2

Hello.

This is Therese at Signcut. I sent you an invoice yesterday from paypal. As soon as you have paid it, I will put in your 1 year subscription on your license. I also just added a few days at your license as an excuse so it is vaild now until 01/11/2012. Hope this is good enought for you. :)

I don't know where it went wrong. But if your ticket is closed then you can logg into you account on our supportportal and reopen it. If it happens again.

And one more thing. If you have a chat-session with any of our supportagents, a supportticket is created and automatically closed. This is becasue we want to save the conversation if we need to look at the history with a customer any other time. That's why the ticket from Kim was closed. But I will talk to my manager about this. Because i belive it is better that the ticket goes in as a new open ticket and that we then close it after we checked that the customer recieved a proper reply.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden

I have been trying to re-new my license with sign cut pro for about a month now! It seems to take me about 15 trys just to get logged into my account ( always using the same info) and when I finally get into it, I pick the one year subscription, add to cart, enter my license number and email, click the add to cart, then a screen comes up saying that I have nothing in my cart. I tried contacting sign cut through their live support about a month ago. All they said was it dont expire until 1-6-12. Thats it! So I decided to wait until a littler closer. Yesterday, same problem. I contacted their live support. Never heard a thing from them but in my ticket log it says that "Kim" said it was solved. I tried again today with the same issue. Can anyone help me with this issue? :huh:

Edited by thess signcut sweden

You're welcome. We try our best to improve ourselves. But it is hard to improve our service when customer doesn't tell us what's wrong.

For everyones notice.

Customers can report problems to us on our website.

Click feedback to the left and then problem. Enter the problem and we all at SignCut will receive a message with it.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden

SignCut support has majorly improved with the new website... Again Thank You Therese!