Sign in to follow this  
theishkid

USCutter Return Policy

I asked for a few vinyl supplies for Christmas this year. Unfortunately I somehow received a couple of duplicates.

I got two Big Blue 18" Straight Edges: http://www.uscutter.com/Big-Blue-Ruler-aluminum-with-finger-safety-guard-assorted-lengths-IMSBGBLU

and two packs of Sooper Clip Material Roll Clips: http://www.uscutter.com/Sooper-Clip-Material-Roll-Clips-Assorted-Colors-B-IMTSC

I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience returning items to us cutter... I'm really worried about returning these two items and getting back less than half of what was paid. I know I'm going to have to pay to ship it back, then pay shipping for whatever else I want new... but I don't want to pay a 20% re-stocking fee as well. Do they always charge that or are they lenient since it's not vinyl material?

I suppose it would all depend on whose mistake it was..yours or theirs.One can but ask.

Sounds like someone asked for the same gift from too many people.

Jay

Why don't you list them for sale in the buy/sell section? They are brand new,after all. You could at least break even.

Someone gave their mother one list... the father and the brother did not confer on what they bought... even though they work together, hence duplicates. I am a very small operation, have no need for two straight edges of the same length. In fact I will most likely send both items back and get the same ruler in the 28" length.

I will probably try to sell them... with shipping alone from USCutter I'll end up losing about $25 bucks on the deal... and that's if they don't charge me a 20% restocking fee. I'm not looking to make any money, just can't stomach losing that much.