ColeK

Advice needed

So today my signcut on my mac expired, and I am a little unsure as to what I should do. I typically use illustrator for design and signcut to cut. My question is do I simply renew signcut, or is there another cutting/design,cutting program for a mac that is equal in price and as good, or something that is significantly better that is worth upgrading too. I appreciate any advice thank you.

Hello.

I can not speak for whether there are any other programs that are better on the Mac, as I am working at the company that developed SignCut. But if you want to renew your SignCut license, visit http://www.signcut.net/eshopb/

From there, select the subscription corresponding to the time you want to extend. After you click it, type your license number as found in SignCut under the help menu. Click on "about SignCut" and you can see the license numbert your license number the dialog box that opens. Type your license number when you place your order. The time you purchase goes into your license as soon as your payment went through. Only a restart of the program is required.

Hope this information helps you. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden