BearlyRich

Need key rings - key fobs made.

Anyone out there make key rings - key fobs?

Not 100% definite yet, mostly because I have no idea how much they might cost. But I'm interested in having key rings made. Maybe 50 to start? All depends on the cost.

Some specs:

Oval in shape would be good as the logo is basically egg shaped. Might also work with round if need be.

Colors would be white and violet, either way. White fob w/violet logo or violet fob with white logo.

Size? Not too sure

If you make them and willing to offer a quote, send me an e-mail or PM.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Not sure if you have a sublimation printer but I get my blanks from Conde..

louskeycain003-1.jpg

How about a button key chain ? I don't do them ( yet ) , but seen them at a sign show . Costs about 3 to 4 hundred to get started if you have a regular printer already . If not wanting to buy the equipment , there are plenty of outsource companies . I think you can get 1 1/4" buttons supplied with whatever artwork you want for .60 - $1.00 . they have mirrowed key chains etc also . Here is a e-bay ad that shows some of the options . http://www.ebay.com/...=item68c88de5bb . From research , Tecre is the best stuff to buy . There is alot of savings to be had if you read thru the button making stuff on e-bay .

edit : GEEZ , I did not notice it was you Bear . i know you have a button maker ... I also know you have a LEATHER belt making stuff also :) ( I know a pink joke is coming ... GEEZ :) )

Rodger, you're lucky that I don't have any pink dye at the moment :P

Yes, I could make button keyrings, but to tell the truth, I just don't like them.

I did a quick net search and didn't find anything good. I'll check that site.

No, I don't do sublimation. That's why I asked here ;)

I may have gotten a reluctant acceptance for the vinyl cutting equipment from the wife after making her the signs, apparel and banner, but I doubt there's any chance of getting sublimation just for a box of keyrings :P

Okay, pinnacle has a $50.00 setup charge. That alone would kill it I think...

So, still looking...

Do you have a heat press? If so have one of use print you the transfers and apply them. If not I guess I could do them if you weren't in a hurry as I am leaving for vacation until the 28th. Make me a offer on price for how many you need. Look at Condes site they have many different type key chains...

mr300s: Great idea! Yes, I do have a press. Have no idea about how to do sublimation but it seems basically like heat transfer paper. That would definitely work. And right now, there's no rush.

I tried to check on conde. Their web site crashed my firefox. have to look into that...

Also got interested in sublimation... Well, printers aren't so bad (yeah, should have bought an epson to begin with I suppose). But the cost of ink is incredible. Whew! Then I remembered Cobra being mentioned here all the time. Checked their web site and there's no mention at all about sublimation inks... Ah-well...

So right now, if I can get my hands on the blanks and someone here to print the transfers, I'd be all set.

If anyone wants to quote a ballpark figure on printing roughly a set of 50 say, hmmm, 1 1/4 x 2 inch logos, then I'd know about where I stand money-wise.

And maybe I'll keep looking for cheaper sub ink :huh::bear:

I can print them for you if you want would be like $2.00 a sheet so you can get quite a few on a sheet 11" X 17", and of course that because you are a member. Send me the art work if you want and I could see if i could do it before I leave on Friday

And yes just like any heat transfer only 400 degree for I think around 80 seconds but I will let you know for sure...

Wow mr300s, that sounds like a great price. But don't worry about rushing. I still have to find the right size and shape and talk it over with the wife (who, of course, has the last say). Go on vacation and I'll talk to you when you get back :D

I'll also have to look into the temperature. I'm lucky if I can get my press up to 360 or so. It's a bit old & wore out (like me). I can adjust it but I have no idea what it's max is? Somehow I doubt it's that high...

ok no problem Home Depot has a heat gun as does harbor freight (cheap) that will give you the temp it tough to do anything o a heat press when you are guessing the temp. Will be around just send me a PM or whatever when you are ready pretty easy job...