Hi my name is Rachel and I am in desperate need of help installing my CT630 Plotter. We have spent hours today working out how to hook it up properly. After all of this we still can't get the Cutter to be recognised by any programs - Artcut 2009 or CorelDraw X4. All the drivers etc are installed and it is showing up in Device Manager. If anyone can help me out that would be great!! :)

first off, Artcut is not a very good design/cutting software to use. Many complaints from users. They usually switch to Signblazer , which is FREE design/cutting software that can be downloaded here on the forum.

There is also a great Newbie manual, created by a forum member, that can walk you thru the process of setting up your cutter, Download in first post. Hope this helps.

Probably will not be able to configure it to cut directly from CorelDraw. You could use a separate cutting program, like SignCut, to do the cutting, and CorelDraw has a built-in SignCut launcher once your cut is ready to be sent.

SignBlazer is both a design and cutting program, all-in-one, and also works well. But, if you are already really good with Corel, then I would opt for SignCut so you do not need to learn a new design software.

Do not recommend ArtCut at all.....garbage.

• Like 1

Hi,

ive just brought a 2nd hand ct630 plotter,im using a usb into my laptop (windows vista) . the plotter test cuts fine, but the disc i got with it wont download, as from reading above i downloaded signblazer but it still wont cut anything? any ideas?

cheers

Hi,

ive just brought a 2nd hand ct630 plotter,im using a usb into my laptop (windows vista) . the plotter test cuts fine, but the disc i got with it wont download, as from reading above i downloaded signblazer but it still wont cut anything? any ideas?

cheers

Hi,

cheers

Can any one help please?

Firstly im using signblazer but it wont cut any text,but it would cut a square? as i weeded out the square i noticed how bad and wonky it was.

So i started testing the blade and settings etc and noticed when you control right>>> the white rollers which hold the blade part start sagging and the knife drops right into the cutting mat? goin left is fine? is there anything you can tighten up as rather a pointless machine if this happens everytime it plots to the right sags down and starts ripping my vinyl?

please help

Have you made sure the little white wheels are in the track? Start with the newbie manual for set up. Download in first post

Hi,

cheers

Are you getting a specific error message when you send it to the cutter? Does it say "Can not open the output device. Error initializing cutter?"