prototype66

I'm not dead yet!

Hey everyone!

Just touching base to let you know I didn't bail on the site. Running into money issues (unrelated to Sign work) and had to put it on hiatus.

Still doing the day gig but now I plan to go back to my original profession after work ...Painting.

Sorry for not stopping by sooner but duty calls...and so do the bills!

One income just won't cut it anymore and my sign business just never got off the ground.

I will probably blend in the service with my Painting services and try to launch it again once the money problems get straightened out.

Anyway I wanted to tell all of you how much I appreciate all the help and support you gave me and I for that I salute you all and wish you happiness and prosperity!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You are all a great bunch and this is hands down the best site of its kind!

I hope I can stop in to say Hi more often if that's ok!

Thanks again very much and Cheers!

Chuck (Proto)

Its a tough rd for a lot of folks right now it sucks but at least you have something going on to help. Hang in there maybe it will start getting better soon Good luck and nice to see you posting again.

I'ts about time you got back on here PRO!!! I was getting ready to send Rodge to your house on the back of a wild hog, wearing his pink tutu!!!!! ehehehehehehe

Glad your back bud!

:thumbsup:

Things are down all over my sign installation is down about 25% the handyman services are down very little and have had a large turnover in the rentals they have stayed rented but with the people moving out sooner means more outlay on preparing for the next tenant. We are better off in West Virginia then the rest of the country as far as employment goes we are below the national average and having the oldest population in the country keeps the service industry busy. Also tourism has gave the state a great boost they are building a boyscout camp near and having the national jamboree there in 2019 so there is talk about building 40 more motels in the area and bridgeday alocal celebration of the new river gorge bridge brought in 100;00 people to the area for the one day event this past weekend.

Things are down all over my sign installation is down about 25% the handyman services are down very little and have had a large turnover in the rentals they have stayed rented but with the people moving out sooner means more outlay on preparing for the next tenant. We are better off in West Virginia then the rest of the country as far as employment goes we are below the national average and having the oldest population in the country keeps the service industry busy. Also tourism has gave the state a great boost they are building a boyscout camp near and having the national jamboree there in 2019 so there is talk about building 40 more motels in the area and bridgeday alocal celebration of the new river gorge bridge brought in 100;00 people to the area for the one day event this past weekend.

Wow that's great...how long of a commute from Lansing? lol

A long commute lol but we always greet new people with open arms. We have low cost of living,low property tax,and lower than national housing cost . We are the butt of a lot of jokes but it really is a great place. This has come about in the last 30 years or so we used to have some of the highest unemployment rates in the nation now we are below the national average by a couple points. Coal was once the major source of income in the southern counties and the eastern panhandle has always done well being the close proximity to the DC area . Coal is still big but not the only thing we have going now Tourism has come up as one of the largest revenue makers for the state. All this and the great beauty and laid back style of life is why I am here .

Dan