Sign in to follow this  
PatchesPins

Need to know to assemble, install, and use a PCUT CT630

I am looking for help figuring out how to get my new machine up and running. I have spent many hours and had a friend try and decipher the instructions, with not much luck.

Right now the stand is assembled with 2 left over parts (silver round pieces). I just read someone's thread on where they go. On the rollers!

The "Creation" CD is not installed correctly. The instructions that came with it are poorly written and do not  match what is on the screen.

SignBlazer/06 is installed but I can not figure out how to import a new file to it.

I am looking forward to using this cutter and I know many people are happy with this company so I know it must be a good product.

I can help you get the cutter communicating with the computer. Just send me a PM with you contact info.

:lol:

Guest Terry

Don't you love extra parts

Less weight,go faster    :lol:

Hey Patches,

Did you figure out that the black rubber o-rings that should were probably stuffed inside those "silver round pieces" go on the outside of the short tube so that they fit into the cut slots?

They provide grip on the media roller, so the vinyl, or what-have-you, stays in place and doesn't drift while the cutter is feeding the media.

I just put my stand together last night (really a pretty nice stand overall), and can provide pics if needed.

Cheers,

Kev

I can help you get the cutter communicating with the computer. Just send me a PM with you contact info.

:P

Hey thanks,

I just read this post. I got the computer talkig to the machine.

This ishow I did it, I got all the parts and brought them over to my budies house who is good with computers. The installtion program was about 3 or 4 layer down in the program.

We got it to cut a circle. But we can not figure out how to change a jpeg to (what ever its called).

I am going to read about converting this tonight.

Hey Patches,

Did you figure out that the black rubber o-rings that should were probably stuffed inside those "silver round pieces" go on the outside of the short tube so that they fit into the cut slots?

They provide grip on the media roller, so the vinyl, or what-have-you, stays in place and doesn't drift while the cutter is feeding the media.

I just put my stand together last night (really a pretty nice stand overall), and can provide pics if needed.

Cheers,

Kev

No, I did not until I just read this.

Thanks

Why are there two rollers on the stand?

What do you use the ball point pen for?

Thnaks for y'all help. I only can work on this about once a week. I am happy about the progress tonight.

You set the vinyl on top of the two rollers. Some people put one of the rollers through the center of the vinyl but it is meant to set on top of the two.

The ball point pen is used for drawing. You can test your design on paper before actually cutting it on vinyl.

You set the vinyl on top of the two rollers. Some people put one of the rollers through the center of the vinyl but it is meant to set on top of the two.

The ball point pen is used for drawing. You can test your design on paper before actually cutting it on vinyl.

Thanks,

Mike