Sign in to follow this  
ohad

creation pcut cs1200

Hello all,

i have a new creation pcut cs1200. software is Flexi 8.6

the cut results i get are not good.

first, for example, if i cut the letter O, its not closed the letter till the end, i mean, blade start to cut, and when he finished, he leaves a very tiny space which its not cut.

as well, sometimes the lines are dotted...

can somebody help?

thank u...

adjust your blade offset, Flexi offset is in inches, not mm... make sure the blade is barely sticking out of the blade holder, should only barely be making a mark in the backing paper or no mark at all.

adjust your blade offset, Flexi offset is in inches, not mm... make sure the blade is barely sticking out of the blade holder, should only barely be making a mark in the backing paper or no mark at all.

Hello Skeeter,

thanks for your comment. the Flexi is Flexi starter, and i can chosse between inches or mm..

any way, i made all settings exactly accordung instructions, and i checked myself several times. as well, blade is really almost not seen outside. i really cant understand it, the stranger thing is , that i have the same model, different width ( CS630 ) and in that plotter the cutting is perfect !! same settings...

make sure the carriage head is firmly on track. Check the carriage head belt, as tight, also the rollers belt as tight. Make sure vinyl is not slipping, and moving uniformly thru the pinch rollers.

Contact tech support.