mfatty500

Help to unistall!

How do I uninstall CS5 trial version? I get something that say Bridge is open but cannot find out how to close it out so that I can uninstall the trial version.

Thanks

Mike

Have you uninstalled all of CS's suite? You have to uninstall everything before you do the bridge uninstall.

It uses those files and you can't delete it until they are all removed.

Any program like Photoshop will use Bridge, and has to be uninstalled before you can uninstall Bridge from your machine.

Also, if you try to force remove Bridge (ie. -remove) before the other programs are uninstalled, you may find yourself with an error and/or a no booting machine

Let me know if you've tried this. Hope this helps

Have you uninstalled all of CS's suite? You have to uninstall everything before you do the bridge uninstall.

Any program like Photoshop will use Bridge, and has to be uninstalled before you can uninstall Bridge from your machine.

Also, if you try to force remove Bridge (ie. -remove) before the other programs are uninstalled, you may find yourself with an error and/or a no booting machine

The only thing I have is CS5, and adobe reader no photoshop or any thing like that.

Thanks

Mike

The only thing I have is CS5, and adobe reader no photoshop or any thing like that.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks

Mike

Have you uninstalled the whole suite?