Sign in to follow this  
Kelly54487

What would you price this at

Hi!

This is one of the biggest jobs I've done and wondering what you would all charge? I do this out of my home so keep in mind I have no over head. This is the proof I came up with and would include (1 set) 1 on each side of the Zamboni.

See picture regarding size of decals. I will be using Orcal 651.

I was thinking somewhere in the ball park of $600.00 Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly

if you want to make it want to make it easy i can print the hatchet for you. then all you have to do is the word

I've never used the 751 on anything, however.... I know people use it on vehicles etc.... What would be the advantage of using it. I know it cost more and the customer wants to keep the price down.

Thanks

Kelly

if you want to make it want to make it easy i can print the hatchet for you. then all you have to do is the word

I was thinking of doing that. Shoot me a quote. I would need contour cutting on this as well as color match. We are using the Orcal 020 golden yellow as well as the Orcal 049 King Blue.

Thanks,

Kelly

Any idea on what this would be as far as price for this job. I just want to make sure I'm in the ball park here on this.Thanks!

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

651 shrinks too much.....751 is about 0.36 a square foot more......Not enough extra cost that it should be a deal breaker.....I price my jobs based on 651 and then show a 2nd amount with 751...Most of the time I add 0.01 extra per square inch for 751 but on a larger job I cut that back to 0.005 per square inch....Covers my increased costs and gives the client a good value....I describe 651 as "temporary" and 751 as "more durable"....

651 shrinks too much.....751 is about 0.36 a square foot more......Not enough extra cost that it should be a deal breaker.....I price my jobs based on 651 and then show a 2nd amount with 751...Most of the time I add 0.01 extra per square inch for 751 but on a larger job I cut that back to 0.005 per square inch....Covers my increased costs and gives the client a good value....I describe 651 as "temporary" and 751 as "more durable"....

What would you quote this job at?

If im looking at it right quick math would make it 26sf so i would be around $130 to print it and $50 or so for an hour or less install