Sign in to follow this  
twizted_image

Please Help with Pricing???

What started as a hobby has turned into a small business!:thumbsup: I need some assistance on what i should charge to create the attached sign for my customer. Dimensions are 40" tall x 20" wide. I think I'm painting the tan on the blank, but the burgundy and red will be vinyl. Thank You in advance!!!!

Nick Beebe

post-554-0-80581300-1316743245_thumb.jpg

over 300 veiws and even 34 people snagged my design........ but no one replied!!! can anyone help???

Just because it says 34 downloads does not mean anyone of those snagged your design.I really don't think too many people have the same h/c compnay that they need your sign on file..If you view it IT will show as a DL.I looked at it 4 times and now it's at 42 DL's..Just an FYI before anyone gets their panties in a bunch..LOL...

The lack of help could be that you didn't show what you were thinking on pricing and how you came up with the price...Those that help themselves get the help on this forum..

Now for my thoughts on the price..

Set your hourly rate for your business...Set your material cost rate as well...Also set your install rate..Then set your design rate...Now that you have the four things you need to get yor price..

Take and add all 4 together and you have your price for the sign.

I would be at $50.00 for the printed vinyl( I would never cut n weed for this sign) then add my install of $20.00 bucks (would take me 30 seconds to install on the blank) for applying the printed vinyl..I would mark the sign blank up 1.5 times the cost plus shipping as well...And $20 bucks to design it...

SO my price would be $90.00 plus the added cost of the sign blank..Easy as can be to get pricing once your rates are set...