L Town Graphics

New User/Sign Shop

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as I am the noobie here. I have been doing some vinyl work now for almost a year (about a month as an "official" business). I originally started doing the opposite of what I do now. As an avid disc golfer I started dying my own discs instead of paying for someone else to do them for me. One day while weeding a design to be dyed I though, "this would make a cool decal" I recut the design and removed all the unwanted pieces.... The rest is history. I am based out of Niagara Falls, NY with both the capabilities to cut and print vinyl (I have a gerber edge for printing). Feel free to give me a shout if there is something I can do for you.

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself as I am the noobie here. I have been doing some vinyl work now for almost a year (about a month as an "official" business). I originally started doing the opposite of what I do now. As an avid disc golfer I started dying my own discs instead of paying for someone else to do them for me. One day while weeding a design to be dyed I though, "this would make a cool decal" I recut the design and removed all the unwanted pieces.... The rest is history. I am based out of Niagara Falls, NY with both the capabilities to cut and print vinyl (I have a gerber edge for printing). Feel free to give me a shout if there is something I can do for you.

Cool! I saw someone post about doing this with warm Rit dye solution and have thought I might try doing a couple for my son and a favorite nephew. Welcome to the forum! Post some pics

-Mike

Cool! I saw someone post about doing this with warm Rit dye solution and have thought I might try doing a couple for my son and a favorite nephew. Welcome to the forum! Post some pics

-Mike

Mike go to my facebook page www.facebook.com/public/l-town-graphics i have some discs ive dyed there. feel free to contact me with any questions. i can help you out