JayPlotter

"Best Value" Sign maker on Ebay

I found a descent priced plotter on ebay and wanted every ones input on it ---> Here. I know its probably not the best considering most of the plotters of this size I've seen were well over $500 for a decent one, so Im not expecting a silk purse. If you've had experience with one I'd love your input. Thanks.

In case you don't get much response .... The tech support deal would kill that for me ... 30 days = $69 , 60 days = $99 & 90 days = $149 ... after that :huh: most don't need tech support at all , but if you do , the $29 per incident isn't attractive . SignWarehouse is a direct competitor of USCutter BTW , most everybody here bought USCutter products ( that is why we are on USCutter's forum ) & might not have much experience about other companies products . I did alot of researching & i think it is worth buying a mid level cutter . I bought a Copam & the only regret I have ever had is not finding USCutter before I did . I alway was hesitant to pull the $2500 trigger for the equivalent cutter that SW sold . I was within minuites or pulling that trigger when I found USCutter . My buddy had just bought that deal from SW & he got sick with buyers remorse when he used my cutter .

I did quite a bit of researching before buying. I went with US Cutter because of this forum, which the members gladly help newbies like me get up and cutting. I have had very good response from customer support as well. I bought a 34" cutter (MH 871) including a stand for $249.99 from the Ebay US Cutter Store. It was free shipping deal as well! :)

I mostly do names and numbers for my kid's racing stuff, so it works perfectly for me.

Cutting and etching is kind of addicting, so I have been thinking about upgrading one day to a Zencut or Graphtec :D

I am definetly staying with US Cutter!

• Like 2

Those are re-branded Red Sail cutters. Probably about equal in quality to a Refine MH or PCut. The software is a version of Flexi but very limited for designing. AS Roger said, the support would be a turn off to me. If you can find a Refine like Racer did I think it woould be a better option just for the support.

Those are re-branded Red Sail cutters. Probably about equal in quality to a Refine MH or PCut. The software is a version of Flexi but very limited for designing. AS Roger said, the support would be a turn off to me. If you can find a Refine like Racer did I think it woould be a better option just for the support.

SW will get you in the end,one way or an other. When I first joined this forum,nobody had a good thing to say about SW...and my own experiences with them were nothing to brag about. It once took me 2 days and 4 emails to get a tracking # for some supplies I bought. Never again.

If you buy a low-end Chinese cutter, support is the most important thing. At $29 a pop you can go broke fast if you have problems.

I did quite a bit of researching before buying. I went with US Cutter because of this forum, which the members gladly help newbies like me get up and cutting. I have had very good response from customer support as well. I bought a 34" cutter (MH 871) including a stand for $249.99 from the Ebay US Cutter Store. It was free shipping deal as well! :)

I mostly do names and numbers for my kid's racing stuff, so it works perfectly for me.

Cutting and etching is kind of addicting, so I have been thinking about upgrading one day to a Zencut or Graphtec :D

I am definetly staying with US Cutter!

there's advice from someone who has been there.