Sign in to follow this  
TomasB

Signcut Contour cut HELP!

Hi Guys & Gals

I've been away from the forum hope everyone is doing well. I'm getting close to a deadline for a customer and having issues with contour cutting with Inkscape into SignCut on my LP24.

I have all the steps working properly except when I send my cut line to SignCut and go thru the align registration marks then hit enter the cutter plots (testing with pen 1st) reg marks that don't even come close to the printed ones. What gives? Also my reg marks are printed on 8.5 x 11 letter size paper with are approximately 10inches apart length wise but when I hit enter after the alignment procedure it plots ( testing with pen 1st) reg marks approximately 9inches apart. Now when I start with Inscape I make sure that it's document setting is at the 8.5 x 11.

When I print I also make sure it's on the identical size setting and the same goes for image and media setting in SignCut is compatible. What am I doing wrong. Thanking you all again in advance,

TomasB

Hi Guys & Gals

I've been away from the forum hope everyone is doing well. I'm getting close to a deadline for a customer and having issues with contour cutting with Inkscape into SignCut on my LP24.

I have all the steps working properly except when I send my cut line to SignCut and go thru the align registration marks then hit enter the cutter plots (testing with pen 1st) reg marks that don't even come close to the printed ones. What gives? Also my reg marks are printed on 8.5 x 11 letter size paper with are approximately 10inches apart length wise but when I hit enter after the alignment procedure it plots ( testing with pen 1st) reg marks approximately 9inches apart. Now when I start with Inscape I make sure that it's document setting is at the 8.5 x 11.

When I print I also make sure it's on the identical size setting and the same goes for image and media setting in SignCut is compatible. What am I doing wrong. Thanking you all again in advance,

TomasB

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Any help

Is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Tomas,

Your signature says you have X3.

Try it first with the Corel samples.

The trick with contour cut is to understand what is happening and how it works.

Even try the samples from SC itself to see if that works.

See the screen shot for the full address.

And like skeeter said follow the COntour cut manual STEP by STEP.

Dont skip one step cause you think you know it. (like I did the first few times) :unsure:

Paco

post-3643-0-33341000-1315683990_thumb.jp