threedee

UK Refine outlet

Can someone at USCutter confirm that refinecutters.co.uk are legit retailers in UK ?

Will there be the same level of service US people get for refines ? Parts and all if broken or needed a spare/replacement.

Weird thing is that paying system is paypal...

I don't like it that they bundle Artcut with the cutters. US cutter in the US stopped that quite some time back. It's not much good.

Ken can confirm what you want to know.

I'm starting to hesitate on MH721 due to Copam 24". I want one. Who sells'em in europe ?

Been thru ebay, found USCutter listings, but one thing that really hacks me off is no assurance how much if at all will customs rip me off. And how long is it taking to deliver (incl. customs).

Also i dont have "confirmed" paypal, though i have already bought 65 items of various value without a hitch.

What sort of poers upply is there ? 110v ? switchable 110-220 ?

Gah...money...burning.......hole....oh-the-pain !!!... :lol:

No, really. Need to get equipment asap, loan is burning thru my wallet...

Its just that i dont want to end up with inferior product...

RefineUK, is just soemone else ordering cutters from Refine and re-selling them. There are a couple more here in the states as well. I have no idea about their service, but we set the curve extremely high.

We also ship all over the world. Not sure about Copam re-sellers in the UK.

You need to confirm that paypal address and its really easy. I think that all they do is send you an email asking you to confirm it. You reply. Its been so long I can't remember exactly. Just make sure that your shipping address is listed in your paypal shipping preferences.

Nope, not so simple. Now they want my bank details, send over small amount (takes ~3 days), then i have to tell them what that amount was. Plus i'm not keen on giving paypal my bank account info just for that. Heard too many horror stories about paypal fu***ng around with people's accounts...

Nope, not so simple. Now they want my bank details, send over small amount (takes ~3 days), then i have to tell them what that amount was. Plus i'm not keen on giving paypal my bank account info just for that. Heard too many horror stories about paypal fu***ng around with people's accounts...

Yes..I forgot that if you are not a seller,you don't need a bank account with them.

Personally, I set up an  bank account just for paypal. I keep a balance of $20 in it. It has worked perfectly for 3 years.