W2Design

Places to buy decales

I am kinda new to cutting, but have done vinyl pinstripes for years. I am expanding to decales.Is there a place to buy wholesale?

I was thinking the typical flowers, stars, ect... I will be concentrating on some custom designs but would like to find fill in decals.

SO.. any advise?

I focus on wholesaling, its my primary business model. We can do simple single color cut vinyl to billboard prints... if there is anything you would like a quote on please feel free to contact me.

Christian De Ramos

(480) 269-7585

I am kinda new to cutting, but have done vinyl pinstripes for years. I am expanding to decales.Is there a place to buy wholesale?

I was thinking the typical flowers, stars, ect... I will be concentrating on some custom designs but would like to find fill in decals.

SO.. any advise?

those are real simple designs, why aren't you making them with your vinyl cutter?

• Like 2

those are real simple designs, why aren't you making them with your vinyl cutter?

I have been, and will be for a while. I am doing a lot of alternitive lifestyle decals and banners.

So I am finding that with a full time job, doing orders for the lifestyle crowd, and trying to prep for the flee markets I am running out of time.

So I am thinking that I need to cutt back somewere.

Trust me I am not complaining, just a little thin on time.

I have been up @ 4am and bed by mid-night everynight for the last month.

But what a great reason to be tierd.

I have a Goth shop, punk shop, and a local adult book store on my backside to keep producing there logos. Today I picked up a tokyo punk acount.

Either I have forund a nech or I am way under chargeing. Hay but no complaints. This is paying for the kids collage.

• Like 1