Sign in to follow this  
Poot25

cut a transfer-easyweed

Help cutter not working and need this job done quick!I need 12 10.25 X 10.25 of this file cut from white siser easyweed.also need 15 3"of the circle without the text under the circle cut also.shoot me a quote for this.thanks JP

MPC3.SBD

I will shoot you a price but FYI you have a few errors on your design. The first I see is that you have it spaced as bags* bag closers*scales (note extra space after bags* or you need a space after closers*?)Also in my opinion you should put a space before and after the & but thats just my opinion. The last thing I see is that your oval isn't centered over the bottom text.

I would also suggest that you convert it to outlines (just select it all and hit then weld) so you get the fonts right. I am now sure what font you are using but if someone doesn't have the exact same font it will not cut the same as what you are wanting.

I am not trying to tell you how to do/design it just making observations.

Daryl

Thanks for the observations,will make a note and correct.didn't notice the space...I don't mind the observations,helping others notice potential mistakes and noting them is how we learn,thanks

Could I get a quote to screen print this design,15 Royal shirts,this image on back and small 3" image on frot pocket,just circle logo.(adult shirts)thanks

Also when you are having trouble look at it in wire frame, you will see that you have an object to the right of the logo If thats the logo you want you could do that with easy weed no problem?

Capture-4.png

Mr. 300, I re-did this .just havent updated the file on here.Still cant get it to cut right so was trying to get a quote to screen print so I can get this customer taken care of.Got a quote to have someone else cut in easyweed,just not profittable that route-feel screen will be best bet,thanks J

Mr. 300, I re-did this .just havent updated the file on here.Still cant get it to cut right so was trying to get a quote to screen print so I can get this customer taken care of.Got a quote to have someone else cut in easyweed,just not profittable that route-feel screen will be best bet,thanks J

hey guys here is a copy of the updated file,I still cant get it to cut,talked to levi and he straightened up some issues withthe communications but locked up after I got off the phone...He was unable to access my computer to look deeper into it.

MPC4.SBD