Sign in to follow this  
xpfguy

iDesignR CE by Graphtec

I just purchased iDesignR. I watched the videos on Graphtecs website and really liked what I saw.

I see very little post regarding iDesignR. So far I am very impressed and for only $350 for CE and they only charge the difference to

upgrade to PRO another $350.

I bought it with the Rhinestone starter kit cause the wife has been begging me to do Rhinestone apparel.

I'll keep you posted if I continue to like it.

Jason

I am hitting a wall with my iDesignR and maybe you can help me. I am trying to scan in a black and white logo and get it where it will cut on my plotter. I cannot get this to happen and I have tried several approaches, watched the videos, and still it says "no bitmap to cut". I need someone to walk me step by step through making something cuttable. My old program was a breeze but when my old plotter quit and I upgraded to the Graphtec I haven't been able to accomplish this. I can do words just fine, but when I need to trace a bitmap, it gets frustrating very fast. I know it is probably something simple that I am missing. Do you have any experience with this? Thanks!